Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 25 February 2012

♥syukur alhamdulillah ,i've found my happiness♥

There is nothing else I cherish more in my life then have you helping me through my strife in my moments of despair you hear my cry kiss my tears away and to make me smile you try...

You are always near when the tide turns rough you make situations sound easy when they are tough you understand my needs even before I speak you point out my strength when I fall down weak...

When I shut you out and sink into my darkness tenderly you open the door and fill me with happiness when I fly into a rage and refuse to be calm you soothe me cradling me in your arms...

When I am sick and feeling very down you take away my pain and my frown everything you do and say makes me smile listening to your voice I forget my tiring miles...

You care for me so much you never fail to show my heart to you it belongs I hope you know you are the one God sent to me from above I'm lucky to be touched by  you
with love

No comments:

Post a Comment